The next Intergroup Discussion meeting will be after the Breakfast Club meeting Saturday morning, Feb 17 at 10:30 am. Woodmont Hills Family of God Church, 3710 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN 37204
WHAT IS AN S.L.A.A. INTERGROUP?
An Intergroup is a regional service center made up of representatives from local S.L.A.A. Groups. The combined resources of several Groups in an Intergroup provide effective and widespread outreach to those seeking help for sex and love addiction.
What are the functions of an Intergroup?
- Maintain and provide a Local Meeting List to the Community
- Relay important S.L.A.A. information and news from F.W.S.
- Encourage and Promote Different Types of Meetings
- Sponsor Special Meetings, Retreats or Conferences
- Elect and send a Delegate to the Annual Business Meeting
- Hold Special Events for Fun or for Fund-raising
- Determine How Contributions are Used
- Staff Help Lines or Call Centers
- Get the word out to the Community about S.L.A.A. through Outreach
- Publish Intergroup Newsletters
- Maintain an Intergroup Website
- Elect Officers and Other Service Positions
- Maintain Archives/Records for the Intergroup
- Host the International Recovery Convention