New LGBTQ meeting, Fridays 6-7pm
LGBTQ focused, and all are welcome!
Integrative Life Center (Administrative building)
1105 16th Ave. S, Nashville, TN 37212
Meeting is in the Integrative Life Center administrative building on the left side of the street (Street is one way) at 1105 16th Ave. S. Room is up the stairs, and to the left.
New Room, New time! 7-8pm
Woodmont Hills Church, 3710 Franklin Pike.
Park in the very back of the building. Use center entrance. Go straight until you get to the far end of the building, and take the stairwell on the right to the 2nd floor. Room #210.
Please call or text Stefanie G. at 615-500-2889 with any questions.
Tuesday @ 7:00-8:00 pm – Beginning Tuesday, June 19th
Murfreesboro Meeting (women only)
Blackman United Methodist Church- 4380 Manson Pike, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Parking is in the front of the church. Enter through the main doors and walk through the auditorium, take a right when you reach the restrooms and the meeting is in room 208.
Please call Mary H. for additional questions: 281-928-1448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The next Intergroup Discussion meeting will be after the Breakfast Club meeting Saturday morning, Feb 17 at 10:30 am. Woodmont Hills Family of God Church, 3710 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN 37204
WHAT IS AN S.L.A.A. INTERGROUP?
An Intergroup is a regional service center made up of representatives from local S.L.A.A. Groups. The combined resources of several Groups in an Intergroup provide effective and widespread outreach to those seeking help for sex and love addiction.
What are the functions of an Intergroup?
- Maintain and provide a Local Meeting List to the Community
- Relay important S.L.A.A. information and news from F.W.S.
- Encourage and Promote Different Types of Meetings
- Sponsor Special Meetings, Retreats or Conferences
- Elect and send a Delegate to the Annual Business Meeting
- Hold Special Events for Fun or for Fund-raising
- Determine How Contributions are Used
- Staff Help Lines or Call Centers
- Get the word out to the Community about S.L.A.A. through Outreach
- Publish Intergroup Newsletters
- Maintain an Intergroup Website
- Elect Officers and Other Service Positions
- Maintain Archives/Records for the Intergroup
- Host the International Recovery Convention
Call the SLAA 24-hour Inspiration Line for new positive messages every 1-2 days, and leave your share at the end of the call: (215) 574-2120.